It is imperative that all MMQBC members seek out new members who will actively and enthusiastically embrace the MMQBC's ideals, objectives and mission for the long term. Freshman members will be expected to raise a minimum of $1,000 for our charities in their first year. The application and election process is described below for the benefit of the Primary Sponsor and their applicant.
1. The MMQBC office will only release applications to MMQBC members. An applicant’s Primary Sponsor may obtain an application from the MMQBC office.
2. MMQBC members may only be the Primary Sponsor for one applicant at a time with exceptions being made for family members (sons, son-in-laws, fathers, brothers, uncles & nephews).
3. Completed applications are to be accompanied by letters of recommendation from the Primary Sponsor and three additional members, along with a passport size photo of the applicant. It is suggested that MMQBC members write no more than two letters a year in support of applicants. Completed applications are to be submitted to the MMQBC office. Other than those attached to the application, recommendation letters to Team members are discouraged.
4. The MMQBC will accept completed applications for consideration from September 1st through March 31st annually. The MMQBC office will distribute applications to the Team for review after the March 31st deadline.
5. Applicants will be required to personally contact and introduce themselves to The Membership Committee by May15th. A list of the committee and the MMQBC Team as a whole will be available that the Quarterback Club office. Primary sponsors are encouraged to support their applicant through this process and are strongly recommended to participate in any meet and greet events with their applicant prior to the voting process.
6. The Team will meet in June to elect new members. All applicants will be notified via their Primary Sponsor as to the outcome. Completed applications will be considered for two years; however, it is the Sponsor’s responsibility to inform the MMQBC office of the candidate’s intention to remain as an applicant in the second year (we will not automatically assume they want to remain an applicant). We recommend first and second year applicants enthusiastically work the process described above.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the MMQBC office at 205/226-8830 or by email at